scroll to bottom

Smallians will be closing on the 1st of november and will be returning in 2012.
Smallians will be returning 1/1/2012 with awesome new features

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arr me Mateys!
Have you discovered the new pirate wearable? It comes with a parrot that is perched on your arm! Thats right, introducing the NEW package for Smallworlds! Buccaneer's Booty! You'll be wearing a pirate hat with a big bunch of hair! In some respects, it looks like a mop! But don't tell the developers lmaoa

"Polly, Polly"
You guessed it, you can make your parrot talk! But, with interactions! Its a big deal, you can use it in public spaces or in missions. Or basically where you want! But, the parrot will not talk when your wearing the wearable. You can only use the interactions when your not wearing the suit!
However, do not abuse the parrots.

Aloha! New clothes.
3 brand new clothes have arrived from Hawaii!

1. Floral Print Sarong. Yes, this Sarong is unisex! I must say, its very comfortable, I'm wearing mine right now! lmaoa

2.Polka Dot Bikini Top. This fine Bikini top is Polka Dotted. Its made out of the finest cloth and is very comfortable...so I've been told Whistle

3. And lastly, we have the Hawaiian Shorts, these are again Unisex and have a very nice pattern! Both good for pool parties!

Mixing & Matching?!
Those Hawaiian shorts could look really rather fetching with your Buccaneer's Booty wearable... but I'm still wondering about whether the Floral Print Sarong would go with it? THIS is up to you! Try mixing and matching, Im sure there can be feminine pirates! Well, you'll be thrown over board, but hey. Enjoy yourselves!

You can get these clothes at Smallwear:
http://www.smallworlds.com/space/smallwear/

But for now! Enjoy!
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 am by Ltpure Ltpure

They are amazing! Love the parrot most!

Post on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 am by Mellisa_Love6

Love it!

Post on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am by Adam Snelleksz

Thanks guys smile

The suit is awesome, but since it is not a $20 package, it is lacking attributes crying

Yeah, attributes would of been better Appless :0

Yeah, only thing that makes it worth it without attributes would be the bird, because the hat and hair look to big on your head :\

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Tema creata de darkspectre.
scroll to top
Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum