scroll to bottom

Smallians will be closing on the 1st of november and will be returning in 2012.
Smallians will be returning 1/1/2012 with awesome new features

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you most excited about?

What are you most excited about? Vote_lcap9%What are you most excited about? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
What are you most excited about? Vote_lcap55%What are you most excited about? Vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
What are you most excited about? Vote_lcap18%What are you most excited about? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
What are you most excited about? Vote_lcap18%What are you most excited about? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
What are you most excited about? Vote_lcap0%What are you most excited about? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hide users profiles
Show users profiles

1What are you most excited about? Empty What are you most excited about? Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 am

Appless Million

Appless Million

Assistant
Assistant
I like the Pet NPC's

2What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:38 am

Libby Floyd

Libby Floyd

Agree with Appless!

3What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 am

Appless Million

Appless Million

Assistant
Assistant

4What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 am

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Pet NPC's - it's so fun to train them ; )

5What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Riley

Riley

Event Manager
Event Manager
Are pet NPC's going to be released? How do you know?

6What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Libby Floyd

Libby Floyd

Have they already been released...? I'm confused.

7What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Appless Million

Appless Million

Assistant
Assistant
@ Riley - I am guessing that they will be, as they have shown up in a few rooms so far, starting around Christmas of 2010. And the advanced wearable NPC's came along after the Hot chocolate mission, so possibly.
I do not know for 100% (or do I...)

@Libby - No, that is why I put them as a choice, since they havnt been released

8What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Libby Floyd

Libby Floyd

Oh okay, yah that would be awesome. I remember them having it at the pirate cove or something for black cat cross your path day or something lol

9What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 am

Adam Snelleksz

Adam Snelleksz

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Pet NPC's

10What are you most excited about? Empty Re: What are you most excited about? Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Starr Fruitt

Starr Fruitt

New to Smallians
New to Smallians
Pet NPCs!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Tema creata de darkspectre.
scroll to top
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com