scroll to bottom

Smallians will be closing on the 1st of november and will be returning in 2012.
Smallians will be returning 1/1/2012 with awesome new features

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hide users profiles
Show users profiles

1Why is Smallians closing?? Empty Why is Smallians closing?? Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Libby Floyd

Libby Floyd

When I saw it I was so sad ;( Why is it closing, what kind of updates are coming, and I'LL MISS YOU SMALLIANS!!!!!!!!!!! <3

2Why is Smallians closing?? Empty Re: Why is Smallians closing?? Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Appless Million

Appless Million

Assistant
Assistant
But whyyyyyy is it going down for over 2 months crying

3Why is Smallians closing?? Empty Re: Why is Smallians closing?? Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Starr Fruitt

Starr Fruitt

New to Smallians
New to Smallians
Yes, that does seem a little bit long. Are they going to totally remake the site or something?

4Why is Smallians closing?? Empty Re: Why is Smallians closing?? Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:07 am

Jordan Goodall

Jordan Goodall

Creator of Smallians
Creator of Smallians
Smallians is going to be closing on the 1st of November and will be returning on 1/1/2012.

Yes, we will be rebuilding the site, and there will be so many awesome and new features.

5Why is Smallians closing?? Empty Re: Why is Smallians closing?? Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Starr Fruitt

Starr Fruitt

New to Smallians
New to Smallians
Awesome Jordan! Good to hear!

6Why is Smallians closing?? Empty Re: Why is Smallians closing?? Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:00 am

Libby Floyd

Libby Floyd

Well thats good but two months is a littttle long. Oh and Jordan U still need to make me something remember??
:D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Tema creata de darkspectre.
scroll to top
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com