scroll to bottom

Smallians will be closing on the 1st of november and will be returning in 2012.
Smallians will be returning 1/1/2012 with awesome new features

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hide users profiles
Show users profiles

1Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Jordan Goodall

Jordan Goodall

Creator of Smallians
Creator of Smallians
Greetings Smallians,

We have a mystery case to solve!

There has been an abduction at Street Level, We need to find the UFO that abducted poor Jordan, the UFO should be hiding somewhere on Street Level, once you find the UFO post your image here with a circle around the UFO..

Once the UFO has been found we can look more closely into details on why the mysterious UFO is here and who/what's controlling it.

The UFO looks like this (may not be the same size as the UFO in the picture): Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Icon2-4
LTPURE FOUND THE UFO.
Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction 6zbj12

2Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
This was fast!

i've found it smile:

Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction 6zbj12

3Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Jordan Goodall

Jordan Goodall

Creator of Smallians
Creator of Smallians
Awesome job Ltpure,

The next case will be available tomorrow, we will soon find out why the UFO was at Street Level

4Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Awesome job Ltpure,

The next case will be available tomorrow, we will soon find out why the UFO was at Street Level

Thanks, Jordan!

Can't wait, hope I won't miss it :lmaoa:

5Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 pm

politalian

politalian

Assistant
Assistant
omg founded >:V

6Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
omg founded >cheer

He he, I was faster then you :lmaoa:

Good luck next time smile

7Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:57 pm

politalian

politalian

Assistant
Assistant
>:O remember ltpure I am lucky everyday!

8Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
>:O remember ltpure I am lucky everyday!

Got it ;)

9Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Bump bump bump smile

10Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 am

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Bump!

When si the next one comming?

11Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Jordan Goodall

Jordan Goodall

Creator of Smallians
Creator of Smallians
Not sure yet, busy with the Big Bang event at the moment.

12Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Big Bang event?

Woot!

13Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Bumping back to the top!

14Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 am

Mrs_S

Mrs_S

New to Smallians
New to Smallians
can't wait for the next one, i love hidden object games xx

15Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 am

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Same here, Claire lamo

16Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Myfriend Issocool

Myfriend Issocool

Admin
Admin
Wow! You have an Awesome Eye Ltpure!! Come on Jordan can we have more of these.They were great!!

17Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Empty Re: Mystery Case 1 - The Abduction Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Thanks, Myfriend. I've founded it in like 30 seconds lmaoa

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Tema creata de darkspectre.
scroll to top
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com