scroll to bottom

Smallians will be closing on the 1st of november and will be returning in 2012.
Smallians will be returning 1/1/2012 with awesome new features

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hide users profiles
Show users profiles

1What is the points system. Empty What is the points system. Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Jordan Goodall

Jordan Goodall

Creator of Smallians
Creator of Smallians
Greetings,

Some of you may know that there is a Points system, these points can be redeemed for a Premium account.

500 points can get you a premium account.

You recieve 1+ points per post you make and 2+ points per thread you make.

In the Premium forum section you get +2 per posts you make and +5 per threads you make.

There will soon be more options on what you can do with these points.

Thanks

2What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm

politalian

politalian

Assistant
Assistant
omg jordan you got a lot of points!

3What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 am

Jordan Goodall

Jordan Goodall

Creator of Smallians
Creator of Smallians
Lol yup smile

4What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Adam Snelleksz

Adam Snelleksz

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Lol, how did you get that much points? :D

Anyway, I like this points system clap he

5What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Jordan Goodall

Jordan Goodall

Creator of Smallians
Creator of Smallians
Aha, secrets adam.. secrets.. hehe

6What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Jordan in the founder of Smallians, it's fair that he has many points smile

Good luck everybody!

P.S. Awesome idea!

7What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Emma Scarier

Emma Scarier

I wish I had many points as Jordan does lmaoa

8What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 am

Appless Million

Appless Million

Assistant
Assistant
good to know

9What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 am

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
@ Emma

As I said, Jordan is the founder of Smallians, so it is fair for him to have that many points smile

Besides, earning points is fun aswell ;)

10What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Emma Scarier

Emma Scarier

I aggree with you, mieloji smile

11What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 am

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Glad to hear that smile

12What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Princess Lili (2)

Princess Lili (2)

Assistant
Assistant
It seem cool. Just wondering, but what's the benefits of being a Prenium Member?

13What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Sweethaert Forever

Assistant
Assistant
seem awesome

14What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
It seem cool. Just wondering, but what's the benefits of being a Prenium Member?

Becoming a Premium member gives you special rank: Golden name, provate sections to forums, sneak peeks on updates. Please read this thread for more information about the Premium account.

Also feel free to read this thread about how you can spend your points.

15What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Myfriend Issocool

Myfriend Issocool

Admin
Admin
Yeah its great! I loove the points system. Thats why I made a shop for your points! Just mail me!! smile

16What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
I've seen it, Myfriend. Amazing!

17What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

deannalikescookies

deannalikescookies

Article Writer
Article Writer
i like this idea smile Whistle

18What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 pm

LexiiLoveeshYouu

LexiiLoveeshYouu

Premium Account
Premium Account
Love the idea, simple smile

19What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Mellisa_Love6

Banned
Lolz I got 50 posts almost there and loads of posts Whistle

20What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 am

LexiiLoveeshYouu

LexiiLoveeshYouu

Premium Account
Premium Account
Yea smile

21What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am

deannalikescookies

deannalikescookies

Article Writer
Article Writer
rofl luckey

22What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

LexiiLoveeshYouu

LexiiLoveeshYouu

Premium Account
Premium Account
keep working on it

23What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Great system smile

24What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Mellisa_Love6

Banned
Yay I love this

25What is the points system. Empty Re: What is the points system. Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 am

Ltpure Ltpure

Ltpure Ltpure

Admin
Admin
Nuostabi sistema! <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Tema creata de darkspectre.
scroll to top
Free forum | Society and Culture | Misc | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com